Monday, June 2, 2014

SPEAK

     I really want to write but I don't know what to write about. I want to blog but I am blanking on important things. Like I started to write a blog about home....BLANK. Write a blog about courage and valor....BLANK. So I am writing because I can...about what? Nothing in particular. This is a blog post about nothing, and you know what? I am completely okay with that. Sometimes it's okay so just sit down and just write. Words are beautiful....words have power. Use your words...your power for good. Right now other people are planning a huge event that I'm involved in....I am not involved in the planning. I am just sitting here...I suppose someone will soon remember my existence. Soon someone will acknowledge that I have thoughts and ideas to apply...soon someone will take the time to listen to my voice. I have things to say. So do you. Jump in and do what you want. Make your presence known! If you want to write...WRITE! If you want to speak, SPEAK. Sing, Dance, Act...whatever you want. Someone needs you. They need your creativity, your ideas, your voice, your dreams, your energy, you...they need you. I need you! Don't just observe, jump in and go. I'm going to in T minuse 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1
~ Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment