Monday, June 15, 2015

All My Harry Potter Lists

     Last night I finished reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows for the first time. I have now read all of the books...and let me tell you, I cried for a good 15 minutes after I finished the books. I've read tons of book series and hundreds upon hundreds of books in my lifetime, and yet no books series quite attached itself to my heart the way this one has. It physically aches me that it's over. So in order to ease the pain of finishing Harry Potter I decided to make some Harry Potter related lists. I also put a limit on 10 for each list because there are so many.

List One - Favorite Characters (In Order)
1. Fred Weasley
2. Neville Longbottom
3. Minerva McGonagall
4. Molly Weasley
5. Ginny Weasley
6. Ron Weasley
7. Arthur Weasley
8. Hermione Granger
9. George Weasley
10. Luna Lovegood

List Number Two - Brave Men (other than Snape) Harry could have named his son after.
I'm making this list because even when all was said and done maybe I felt more sympathy for Snape or whatever...but I still didn't like him, and there were so many other brave men in Harry's life, braver than Snape, that he could have named Albus Severous after.
1. Fred Weasley
2. Remus Lupin
3. Hagrid (I mean THIS MAN!)
4. Neville Longbottom
5. Frank Longbottom (maybe he didn't actually know him but still)
6. Arthur
7. Dobby...he could have a child named Dobby!
8. Cedric Diggory!
9. Colin Creevey
10. Madeye

I was going to make a list called People That Could Have Died Instead of Fred but I decided againts it for fear. Seriously though,,,,WHY FRED?!?! Okay I hope you enjoyed it a little but and maybe I'll get over my pain eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment