Thursday, September 5, 2013

Here

Isn't life crazy? Grand? Hard? And Amazing? Looking back five years what did you imagine life looking like? Is it anything like you thought it would? Chances are no. Because life changes, plans, goals, dreams change. Not always in a bad way but because experiences and new views change what you once thought was important. 

My move to Canada has been that unexpected change. It has been crazy and insane, with so many chances and possibilities. Who will I meet in this new life. Maybe I should change who I am to someone I like better. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen. 

I have been in Canada now for three weeks. In these three weeks I have gotten a job, gone to a concert, seen three movies, and have gotten to know my new roommates as well as reconnect with my sister whom I have not lived with in years. 

Looking back five years I would not have planned this for my life. If I had done what I had planned I would either be in college or just finished college with a nursing degree. Or some weeks I was planning on going to hair school and learning to cut hair professionally. Nothing about Canada was in my plans. But you know what God had bigger plans, I may not know all of what that entails yet but he has me here for a reason. 

What has God asked of you? What has he laid on your heart for the future?  The crazy amazing thing about God is he makes little changes in your heart now so when the time is right you will be ready. 

If you keep quiet at this time, someone else will help and save the Jewish people, but you and your father’s family will all die. And who knows, you may have been chosen queen for just such a time as this.” (Esther 4:14 NCV)

No comments:

Post a Comment