Monday, August 26, 2013

Carrot's Top 5 Blog Posts (Recommended)

     I love reading blogs...I do. Blogging is one of my favorite things but I have to say that I like reading blogs more than I like writing them. I want to share this love with the world. I don't know how many followers we actually have at this point, (other than my sister, Crowhead's mom, and Jami....hi JAMI :) but, just in case I want to spread the word about blogs. Other people's blogs I mean. Let's face it...if someone with a blog comes and reads my blog and loves it then I would want them to go to their blog and share my blog with their readers. That makes sense right? Of course it does! So this is what I have decided to do. I have decided to share my top 5 favorite blog posts. The rules I have made for myself is that it has to have been written in 2013 and the rest of the blog has to still be active. I would hate to lead you guys to a dead blog. The reason I'm sharing posts instead of actual blogs is because sometimes I love a post and yet I'm very apathetic or even disagreeable to the rest of the blog. Or sometimes I love a blog but not a big fan of the most recent post. This is the most unbiased way I could find to share amazing blogs! So here we go.
“People laugh at me because I use big words. But if you have big ideas, you have to use big words to express them, haven't you?” - L.M. Montgomery Anne Of Green Gables

No comments:

Post a Comment