Thursday, October 1, 2015

Disney Challenge

1. Favorite Movie
     Tangled, it's my favorite movie period...not just my favorite Disney movie. I love it!
2. Favorite Princess
     Rapunzel (obviously)
   
3. Favorite Prince
     This is actually a little difficult...okay, so my favorite Disney man is Kristoff, but he's no a prince..at all. He's not even married to Anna, yet so he can't actually count as my answer. So my favorite prince is Flynn, because now that he married a princess he is in fact a prince.
4. Favorite Song
     This is a tough one! There are so many good songs and so many I would consider my favorites. However, if I have to narrow it down to just one I would have to choose Tale As Old As Time  from Beauty and The Beast

5. Favorite Kiss
     My favorite kiss is totally Kristoff and Anna...it's adorable, and awkward, and he asks permission. It's a winner.
6. Prettiest Princess
     Merida from Brave it would be because I have curly crazy hair and I've always wanted to be a ginger but I just think she's gorgeous and I want to look like her.

7. Favorite Castle
     It's a pretty big tie between the Tangled castle and the Cinderella castle

8. Saddest Moment
   Saddest Disney moment is in Lilo and Stitch either when Nani chases the spaceship that has Lilo in it or when they take Lilo away from Nani. 
  9. Favorite Couple
     Totally Kristoff and Anna

10. Best Hair
     Rapunzel

11. Favorite Animal Side Kick
     Jack Jack and Gus Gus from Cinderella...I've loved them since I was little!
12. Favorite Non Animal Side Kick
     Can I count the magic carpet from Aladdin?

13. Favorite Outfit
     I love Belle's ball gown....it's just so amazing. I want one just like it.

14. Favorite Villain
     Scar, he's just a good villain. He's sarcastic, and malicious...and dang he's great.
15. Favorite Romantic Moment
     There are so many romantic moments in Disney history but seriously Carl and Ellie's entire love story from Up is the most romantic...and the saddest thing ever.

16. Favorite Singing Voice
     Flynn or Kristoff

17. Best Eyes
     We'll give this one to Prince Eric
18. Favorite Name
     Flynn Rider....I will probably name my son that

19. Favorite Soundtrack
     Tangled

20. Funniest Moment
     For me personally I think the moment in Mulan when she asks Shang if he wants to stay for dinner and her grandmother yells across the yard, "Would you like to stay forever?" Is hilarious!

21. Favorite Quote
     “You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” ― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

22. Bravest Heroine
     Mulan....hands down Mulan
23. Favorite Dance Scene
     Carl and Ellie <3
24. Favorite Parent
     I know she's not really a parent but I'm giving this one to Nani because she's just a kid herself and is having to be a big sister and mother to Lilo.

25. Favorite Lyrics
     Just the whole song...At Last I See The Light

26. Most Magical Moment
     My favorite "magical" moment will always be the carpet ride in Aladdin.

27. Best Wardrobe
     I personally like how Jane from Tarzan dresses

28. Favorite Sequel
     This isn't technically a sequel...but Cinderall 3 A Twist In Time is fantastic!!! If you haven't seen it go watch it.


29. Favorite Overall Moment
     The whole lantern/boat scene in Tangled.

30. Favorite Happy Ending
     It's a tie between Flynn and Rapunzel ending up together and Nani getting to keep Lilo!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment